Sunday, May 22, 2011

Leia- Luka Megurine English and Romaji Translation

                                                              t12111 Translation Video

                                                                 My Translation Video




Translation by t12111 on Youtube

Kimi no koe wo kikasete
Let me hear your voice

Yodomu kokoro wo haratte
Erase this sinking heart

Itsuwari no kyanbasu wo
i'll paint

Nuritsubushitekunda
On the canvas of lies

Kyou mo
Today again

Shuumatsu nonai gensou ni
I feel like i've reached

Sawareta kigashita
The endless illusion

"Nante yobeba iindarou?"
"What should i call it?"

Kawaranai ondo
The tepmerature doesn't change

Hohoemi ga naizou wo
Before laughter eats away

Kuitsubusu mae ni
At my insides

Kyou wo tojikometayo
I locked in today

Haseru mirai wa haiiro
The future i think of is grey

Nozomu nara kuusou
Fantasy that i wanted

Sabireta uso
Deserted lies

Kanaunara motto
If you want

Kikasete
Let me hear it

Kokoro kara afureteta
I embedded the love

Itoshisa wo chiribomete
That overflowed from the heart

Kimi no koe ni kasaneta
Ecstasy that overlapped with your voice

Koukotsu wa haruka
Is far away

Katachi arumononaraba
If there's a form

Kuzure yukumononaraba
If it's going to be destroyed

Kono ryoume wa iranai
I don't need these two eyes

Boku wo tsursun de
Embrace me

Leia

Shuumatsu nonai gensou wa
The endless illusions

Kanashiku waratta
Laughed sadly

"Nante yobeba iindarou"
"What should I call it?"

Hibiku kotoba wa haiiro
The echoing words are grey

Eien wa sotto
Eternity slightly stopped

Iki wo tomete
It breathes

Boku wo oitetta
And left me to go

Zetsubou heto
To despair

Hari no oto ga tomareba
When the sound of the clockhand stops

Kono sekai wa owaruyo
The world is going to end

Negau dakeno kotoba wa
Words that only hope

Imi wo motanakatta
Have no meaning

Mou sukoshi dake waratte
Laugh a little more

Mou sukoshi dake inotte
Pray a little more

Kikoenai nara nou isso
If you can't hear me

Boku wo koroshiteyo
Then kill me

Kimi no koe wo kikasete
Let me hear your voice

Yodomu kokoro wo haratte
Erase this sinking heart

Itsuwari no kyanbasu wo
I'll bury the canvas of lies

Kimi to houmurunda
With you

Kimi to boku no akashi wo
If there's no other way to leave an evidence

Nokosusube ga nainara
Of you and me

Nukumori wo yakitsukete
Then burn me

Oku wo koroshite
And kill me

Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment